APPLICATION FOR FUNDING WILL BE ACCEPTED UNTIL:
APRIL 1st, 2018 at 4:00pm
click here for application packet
GETTING STARTED WITH YOUR TOWNSHIP'S APPLICATION
All projects MUST be compliant with all standards and requirements of the Charlevoix County Road Commission
- Each application requires a one time non-refundable application fee up to $500.00, please contact Administration prior to submission.
- Applications may be printed and completed by hand, typed or pdf filled but must contain original signatures when submitting (applications not accepted electronically or via fax, and must have all compiled information with it in one submission).
- Application window will be January 1 to March 1 of all future years in which funds are available. Availability of funds and application will be posted on this webpage when applicable. If there is not an active link for an application form and information posted indicating an open application time frame, funds are NOT available and applications are not currently being accepted.
- Total funding for the program will be set at $400,000 through an initial, one time allocation.
- The minimum loan amount of any single loan will be $50,000 and the maximum amount of any single loan will be set at $200,000. All loans must be repaid in full before additional applications may be submitted.
- The total funds available for yearly loans will be based upon current repayments. Example: the initial $400,000 is lent through the first round of applications. The following year, there has been $100,000 repaid; therefore, there is now only $100,000 available for new loans.
- Construction on approved loan must commence within the calendar year of approval.
- Funds may be loaned to any Charlevoix County township, cities are not applicable.
- All loans will be repaid through interest and terms set forth in the County generated contract.
- Interest rates will be set by the Charlevoix County Board of Commissioners.
- Terms of repayment may vary, with a maximum loan term of 5 years. Any payment more than 14 days past due will be assessed a 2% fee, based on the payment amount.
- Incomplete applications, missing documentation, resolutions, signatures or other similar requirements will result in the decline of application.
Applications must be received bearing original signatures, via US Postal Service, courier, or hand delivery to:
Charlevoix County Administration
Road Loan Program
301 State St.
Charlevoix, MI 49720
For more information,contact administration at email@example.com or 231-237-0156.